Hi! Welcome to ezTripBlog.
ezTripBlog has the following policy to protect personal information and rights of users in accordance with Article 30 of the Personal Information Protection Act and to smoothly deal with users' complaints related to personal information.
1. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
ezTripBlog collects only personal information that you choose to provide. Also, we do not collect personal information and e-mail address without consent of the user.
- Collection items: profile information / email
- Purpose of use: Authentication information for blog posting
2. Procedures and methods for the retention and use of personal information / the destruction of personal information
① Retention and use period of personal information
As a rule, your personal information will be kept until you delete the ezTripBlog app.
② Destruction procedure and method
When you delete ezTripBlog app, it will not be stored on a separate server if it is automatically deleted.
3. Providing personal information
The ezTripBlog app does not, in principle, provide you with your personal information. However, the following cases are excluded.
- In accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations and for the purpose of investigation, there is a request from the relevant authorities in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed by the law.
4. Consignment processing and handling of personal information
This service is used directly from the ezTripBlog app, so no consignment processing is done.
This policy will take effect May 14, 2019.